Monday, August 12, 2019

EV Charging Adventures in the North

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ct1Rm6UEnBao82qS9

The first photo is in a small unattended roadside park / rest area in southern British Columbia.   I looked on the posted website:
https://www.flo.ca
The pylon has two charge stations.  The J1772 nozzles are protected from vandalism/theft.  At this time, charging is free.  Looks like it might be ~7kw.  But, you have to have one of their cards or make a phone call.
I believe their map showed them all over, including Texas.
Ideally situated and easily found.  I noticed one a ways up the road but did not turn around to confirm.

While staying in Lima Montana, ~50 miles south of Dillon on IH15. I had the unusual luxury of making car excursions from my overnight hotel.  I found this Electrify America station in Dell, about 15 miles toward Dillon from Lima.  Four pylons.  First has 150kw Combo and 50kw chademo.  The other three each have two 350kw Combos.  I first noticed the fenced-in electrics similar to a SuperCharger.  Then, turned around and took a closer look.


No comments:

Post a Comment