Friday, May 3, 2019

Guerrilla Progress

 Guerrilla progress.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kEQ8tg1XB93uebf86

First photo:
The south field has two completed but unpopulated rails.  Each should support about 28 panels.  Since I believe I have insufficient wire capacity to the new garage, I'll probably not add many more panels in that area until I resolve the capacity problem.

Second two photos:
A new rail near the PV shed, big barn, pool, etc.  On the old site of a greenhouse.
Power connection will be a nearby well.  I'll install a small breaker box at the well with two breakers.  One for the well and the other for the PV.  I should be able to support about 25 panels with that connection.  The rail will hold 15.  I hope to have those 15 producing in a day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment