Saturday, March 7, 2020

Honey

A few months ago, I happened upon the "Honey" coupon search and rebate service.  It seemed like a no lose thing so I signed up.  Through just normal online purchases, primarily eBay, I've accumulated $38.87 worth of Honey credit.  That credit can be turned into gift cards, including Amazon, which I have not yet done.  I've seen no evidence that the Honey credits "expire".  Most of my online purchases are paid via credit card.  The Honey deal does not reduce the credit card rebates.  So, no risk or downside, a small bit of "free money" on purchases that you normally make.  I don't believe the coupon search has done me any good.  Yet.  I recommend.  Use the sign up link and I get a $10 credit and you probably get some credit for yourself.

http://joinhoney.com/ref/78tm273

4 comments:

  1. I am not willing to sign up for another site that will collect data on what I buy, where I shop, etc. Too many already. If I thought you really need the $10 credit I would send money to you in an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not an arm twisting project. It is for your information. Use it or not as you like,
      This from a woman who does not want to minimize her income tax liablility! Please do send $10 donation(s).

      Delete
  2. I signed up, but have not bought anything. You should be seeing the $10 somewhere or somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I noticed your use of my referral code on my Honey account. I don't get the credit until you buy something. I just tried to get a $40 eBay "gift card" with my accumulated Honey credits. I failed with some undecipherable error code; don't yet know why.

      Delete