Friday, July 24, 2020

A New Radio Tower Near Dale

My hog trapper just reported a crane working within sight of my place.  I went over to snoop.  It is about 1/2 mile north of Dale on Dale Lane.  It seems to be less substantial than a cell tower.  A guy parked on the road reported "Practical Telecommunication".  Likely these people:
BTW, my trapper reports a total of 29.
A dent.  But not a large dent.
A recent catch was a large boar with notched ear and was castrated.  So, either he wasn't born in the wild or the wild hogs are developing a society which includes selective breeding.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.lockhartisd.org/news/what_s_new/l_i_s_d_to_provide_internet_to_all_students
    Guessing those 29 hogs were not all trapped on your land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The article reports the Dale tower existing in April.
      It's REALLY gonna piss me off if I get denied use of the tower.

      No, I believe all the 29 are from my land. That 29 includes two catches of 7 and one or two other multi hog catches. He is running either 4 or 5 traps here; some on each side of the road.

      Delete