Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Bluebonnet bill, 8/18/2020

 Credit for the month was $633 with accumulated credit of $2621.  Bluebonnet threatened to send me payment whenever accumulated credit reaches $1k.  But, they have not.  My monthly credits have been $600-$700 for four months.  I have not been making great strides in increasing production.  Though work and planning continues.  I did bring one more rail into production a couple of weeks ago and it should have a larger effect on the current billing period than the past.

I eagerly await the announcement of the new rate Bluebonnet will be paying for the next 12 months.  Current rate is $.0645/kwh.  If new rate is above $.06, I will proceed with plans for a new 50kw meter/transformer.  I will plan to have my accumulated credit applied to the cost of the new meter/transformer; I think that will be about $5k.

No comments:

Post a Comment