Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Bless this Mess


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_This_Mess_(TV_series)

Premiers on local ABC ch 24 tonight (4/16/19), 8:30 pm.

Though otherwise not enticing, of interest because it features a couple moving from New York to Nebraska in a Leaf.  And for the presence of notable EV advocate Ed Begley Jr.

4/17/19
The old Leaf pulled an apparently heavy trailer from New York to Nebraska apparently with no need to charge.  I estimate range, even with a rare good battery, to be no more than 50 miles.



5 comments:

  1. Won't be watching the show but it is interesting to hear that Ed Begley, Jr. will be in it. I bought his Bradley GT II EV many years ago and enjoyed driving it for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not realize that Begley was associated with Bradley.

      Delete
    2. I took the time to read the Wikipedia article:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Automotive
      The only mention of Ed Begley Jr is of being an owner of one of ~50 GTE cars. So! You bought the car he owned?
      A most interesting EV. May be valuable now if it could be kept in good condition.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I bought his Bradley. Very nice car. I sold it to a DRI scientist who was doing a very complete restoration but passed away before he finished it. I don't know where the car went then. I have pictures of it if you are interested.

      Delete
  2. Sadly, I have missed all but the first two episodes. Will try harder.

    ReplyDelete