Thursday, November 21, 2019

Guest House Fire

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uDKoT59dE5eeH1Lf6

2/4/2020
I've added some photos of the cleared slab.  I hired a neighbor to do it and have regrets.  He was supposed to separate out the road material; Hardi siding, ceramic fixtures, floor tile.  He did not.   He spread out a gravel pile; I can no longer use it for road repair.  I failed to ask him to try to preserve the drain connections, both grey water and toilet water are embedded in the concrete; it will be a chore to try to reuse.  They are unnecessarily broken and filled with debris.  OTOH, there are separated piles of burnable stuff, steel, and other; I'll try to extract road material from the "other".

I put in three photos of the wiring project that Squatter Cy failed on.  Now, very nearly complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment